Six Galentine’s Brunch party essentials that are practical, affordable, and cute AF.
Related: Valentine’s Day
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read the full disclosure for more information.
6 Galentine’s Day Brunch Essentials
- Mini heart waffle maker: heart-shaped waffles on a waffle board are a great way to turn a classic brunch dish into a Galentine’s brunch dish. Tip: after you are done cooking each waffle, keep them warm by placing them on a tray in an oven heated to 200 degrees.
- Heart garland: this garland really ‘ties’ everything together ?. I generally don’t like to spend much on decor for a party, but nothing is worse than spending hours prepering the perfect meal for the pictures to make it look low-effort and underwhelming.
- Champagne glasses: mimosas are another Galentine’s Day essential. Take it a step further with a mimosa bar.
- White and gold plates: honestly, I’m always torn between reusable plates and disposable plates when hosting parties. On one hand, I don’t need paper plates and it’s bad for the environment. On the other hand, standard dinner plates can really clash with the team if they aren’t plain white dishes.
- Artificial rose bouquet: whether you choose real or artificial, flowers are a must for Galentine’s Day.
- Sequin table overlay: okkk, this tablecloth is extra, but I LOVE it. It’s probably one of those things that you either love or hate. I am definitely on team LOVE. Regardless of what you think about this tablecloth specifically, make sure you have one for your brunch party.
Valentine’s & Galentine’s Recipes You May Like
I Want To Hear From You!
Let me know if you have any questions or comments below.
Also, if hosted a Galentine’s Day brunch, I’d love to see it!
Tag me on Instagram: @lifestyledbysam_