A simple twist on a classic pumpkin pie recipe, these easy mini pumpkin pie bites are perfect to serve at your next Friendsgiving or Thanksgiving event.
The sweet, cinnamon pumpkin flavor combined with the mini size will make it difficult for your guests to resist them.
Love it or hate it, pumpkin pie is the quintessential Thanksgiving dessert.
I actually refused to try any pumpkin pie recipe until a couple of years ago. It looks like baby food in a pie crust.
When I finally tried pumpkin pie (store-bought from Costco, I think), I was impressed.
How To Make Easy Pumpkin Pie Bites
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees.
- Then remove the 3 pie crusts from the refrigerator so they can come to room temperature and spray a muffin tin with canola oil.
- Next, prepare the filling according to the pumpkin pie recipe card below.
- Roll out the 3 room-temperature pie crusts and cut out mini pies using a cookie cutter (you can also use a drinking glass as a backup).
- Each pie crust will make 9 mini pies for a total of 27 mini pies.
- Place 12 mini pie crusts in the muffin tin.
- hen fill the mini pie crusts with the pumpkin pie recipe mixture.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Let the baked pies sit in the tin for 3 to 5 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- Once you have transferred the mini pies to the cooling rack, place 12 more mini pie crusts in the muffin tin, add the filling, and bake again.
- You’ll need to repeat this step a total of 3 times.
What You Need To Make Easy Pumpkin Pie Bites
You’ll need the following kitchen equipment for this mini pumpkin pie recipe:
- Large and small mixing bowls
- Muffin tin
- Measuring spoons
- Round cookie cutter
- Cooling rack
You May Also Like
I Want To Hear From You!
What is your favorite type of pie? Do you prefer a slice of pie or a mini pie? Would you make this mini pumpkin pie recipe again?
Share your feedback in the comments section below!
Also, if you made these Easy Pumpkin Pie Bites, I’d love to see them!
Tag me on Instagram at: @lifestyledbysam_
Easy Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 small mixing bowl
- 1 spatula
- 1 whisk
- 12-cup muffin tin
- 1 round cookie cutter
- 1 cooling rack
- 15 oz Pumpkin
- 12 oz Evaporated Milk
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 Pie crusts unbaked
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Remove pie crusts from the refrigerator and let the dough come to room temperature before rolling them out.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with canola oil and set aside.
Prepare pumpkin pie mixture
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, and maple syrup in a large mixing bowl. Mix to combine.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl, then add to the large mixing bowl and mix to combine.
- Sprinkle the sugar and pumpkin pie spice over the pumpkin pie mixture. Mix to combine.
Preparing the pies
- Unroll the room-temperature pie crusts using your hands.
- Using a cookie cutter, create 9 circles on each pie crust, for a total of 27 mini pies.
- Place a mini pie crust in each cavity of the muffin tin.
- Using a large serving spoon, fill the pie crust with the pumpkin pie mixture. Repeat for the remaining 11 cups. (You will need to repeat this entire step two more times, for a total of 27 mini pies).
- Bake the mini pies in the 350-degree oven for 13-15 minutes.
- Remove the mini pies from the oven and let the mini pies sit in the tin for 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer the mini pies to a cooling rack to cool completely.