White Chocolate Dipped Christmas Cookies made with just 5 ingredients in under 1 hour. A perfect gift for the holidays or on your Christmas Cookie Tray.
Everyone is always so busy (and possibly even stressed) around the holidays so this recipe is perfect for anyone looking for a quick and easy recipe to bring extra Christmas spirit to your friends and family.
Not only is this Christmas cookie recipe easy to make, but it is also so much fun! Dipping cookies in melted chocolate and covering them in sprinkles will definitely bring out your inner child. I have to admit, I was so close to covering the entire cookie in white chocolate and Christmas sprinkles, but decided not to because they look better half covered and half uncovered. Also, the uncovered half is the perfect place to hold while you bite into all the sprinkles.
How To Make White Chocolate Dipped Christmas Cookies
1: Mix Ingredients
2: Scoop on Baking Tray
4: Cool & Setup
5: Dip in White Chocolate
6: Add Sprinkles
Best Occasions To Make White Chocolate Dipped Christmas Cookie
- Bring to a family member and/or friend’s house when visiting during the holidays.
- Add to your Christmas Cookie Tray
- Leave them under the Christmas tree for Santa
White Chocolate Dipped Christmas Cookie Ingredients
This recipe is made with just 5 ingredients:
- Cake mix
- Vegetable oil
- White chocolate
Note: You can substitute chocolate cake mix for a red velvet cake mix to make these cookies even more festive.
Equipment To Make This Chocolate Christmas Cookie
You’ll need the following kitchen equipment for this recipe:
I Want To Hear From You!
What is your favorite Christmas cookie? Did you have fun dipping these cookies in melted chocolate and covering them with sprinkles? What else did you enjoy about this recipe?
Share your feedback in the comments section below!
Also, if you made these cookies, I’d love to see them!
Tag me on Instagram at: @lifestyledbysam_
Other Christmas Recipes You May Like
White-Chocolate-Dipped Chocolate Christmas Cookie
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 Small mixing bowl (microwave safe)
- 1 spatula
- 1 whisk
- 2 Baking tray
- 1 cooling rack
- Measuring spoons
- 2 Eggs large
- 1/2 cup Canola Oil
- 1 box Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 cups White chocolate melted
- Christmas Sprinkles
Bake the Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the eggs, oil, and cake mix in a large bowl.
- Place the bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes so the dough becomes firm.
- Scoop 12 one-inch round balls on a baking sheet lined with a baking mat or parchment paper. Repeat this process with a second baking tray.
- Bake one tray in the oven at a time for 8-10 minutes. Keep the second tray in the refrigerator while the first tray is in the oven. While the first tray is in the oven, prepare your workspace.
- Remove the baked cookies from the oven. Let them sit on the baking tray for 2- 3 minutes before transfering to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Bake the second tray for 8-10 minutes. Remove the baked cookies from the oven. Let them sit on the baking tray for 2- 3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Prepare your Workspace
- Cover your workspace with a large piece of parchment paper.
- Place the cooling rack and sprinkles at the corners of the parchment paper.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave in 30-second intervals to prevent overheating. Stir the chocolate melts between each heating. Be very careful not to overheat the chocolate. Set the melted white chocolate at the corner of the parchment paper.
- Dip half of a chocolate cookie into the melted white chocolate. Scrape excess chocolate from the bottom of the cookie (this is important to keep your cookie and workspace from getting messy).
- Dip the melted white chocolate on the cookie into Christmas sprinkles.
- Place the decorated cookie on the parchment paper to dry.
- Repeat this process for the remaining 23 cookies.