Complicated and time-consuming dinners, appetizers, or snacks NACHO thing? Then you need these easy, delicious, customizable sheet pan nachos recipe loaded with ground beef (or chicken or turkey), black beans, tomatoes, cilantro, and salsa.
How to make Sheet Pan Nachos
See detailed instructions in the sheet pan nacho recipe card below.
- Distribute Tostitos on a baking sheet lined with tin foil
- Add your favorite toppings (cooked ground meat, beans, corns, cheese).
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for about 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven and add garnish (tomatoes, cilantro, etc.)
You’ll need the following kitchen equipment for this sheet pan nacho recipe:
Sheet Pan Nachos
- Baking sheet
- Tin foil
- Large nonstick pan
- Wooden spoon
- Chefs knife
- Cutting board
- 1 bag Tortilla chips
- 1/2 large Onion yellow
- 1 1/2 lbs Ground meat chicken, turkey, or beef
- 1 packet Taco seasoning
- 1 can Back beans
- 8 oz Cheese shredded
- 2 medium Tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro chopped
- Prehead oven to 350.
- Line baking sheet with tin foil and arrange tortilla chips on top.
- Cook diced onion in a large nonstick pan over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add ground meat and taco seasoning. Cook till brown, about 5 minutes.
- Spinkle ground meat over tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle black beans (rise first) and shredded cheese.
- Bake for about 5 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven and top with tomatoes, cilantro, and salsa.
- You can get creative with this recipe! I also like to add corn, avocados, and sour cream, depending on what I have on hand at home.
- Pairs best with margaritas.
You may also like
I want to hear from you!
What are your favorite nacho toppings? Do you make sheet pan nachos regularly? Do you serve it primarily when you are hosting an event or as a quick and easy dinner? Share your feedback in the comments section below!