Six Super Bowl party essentials that’ll score you a touchdown on game day.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read the full disclosure for more information.
6 Super Bowl Essentials
Below are six essentials for super bowl party hosts. To see how I used these items, check out this post.
- Chalk board: this is my favorite of the Super Bowl essentials! Write a x o football play to show fans you mean business.
- Mini footballs: these mini footballs are an inexpensive way to fill up empty space on your buffet table (plus they make a great party favor for kids!).
- Football party picks: party picks are a versatile way to spruce up your game day spread! Add them on top of cupcakes or on a cheese board.
- Football balloons: don’t underestimate the power of balloons! For under $10 you can easily elevate your game day buffet table.
- Game day party pack: this party pack is the biggest bang for your buck. Instantly make your buffet table game-day ready with this tablecloth, penalty flags, and paper plates.
- Free football bingo cards: Last but not least is football bingo! This is a great way to have some fun during the party and keep your guests engaged in the game. Use the form below to get your 10 free cards.
I Want To Hear From You!
Let me know if you have any questions or comments below.
Also, if hosted Super Bowl, I’d love to see it!
Tag me on Instagram: @lifestyledbysam_
Super Bowl Party Essential Recipes