This sweet and salty charcuterie board is perfect for movie night, game day, a watch party, birthday party, and more. It’s easy to make and perfect for entertaining or hosting a large crowd.
Charcuterie boards and snack boards are everywhere these days and for good reason: you can’t mess them up, they look beautiful and are a perfect snack or appetizer for so many occasions.
This snack board is focused on a combination of the best sweet and salty snacks.
Sweet and Salty Charcuterie Board Ingredients
- Pepperoni, prosciutto
- Substitution ideas: salami, soppressata
- Chocolate-covered apples, chocolate bark
- Substitution ideas: chocolate-covered almonds, chocolate-covered pretzels
Fruits and Veggies
- Raspberries, carrots
- Substitution ideas: blackberries, grapes
- Tzatziki sauce, hummus
- Substitution ideas: blackberry jam, guacamole
- Sharp white cheddar, cheese ball
- Substitution ideas: brie, gruyere
Chips, Crackers, Cookies
- Crackers, pretzel crackers, pita chips, shortbread cookies
- Substitution ideas: pretezels, popcorn, chocolate chip cookies, animal crackers
Sweet and Salty Charcuterie Board Equipment
Unlike ingredients for your snack board, which may vary, some equipment is essential. You need the following equipment to make and serve this snack board:
When To Serve This Sweet And Salty Charcuterie
There are so many great occasions to serve this snack board. Here are some of my favorites:
- Super Bowl or Game Day
- Mother’s Day
- New Year’s
- Patriotic Holidays
- Birthday Pary
- Watch Parties (like the Bachelor)
- Game Night or Movie Night
How To Make This Sweet and Salty Charcuterie
1. Choose your serving board
Thie size of your board depends on how many guests you plan to serve. The board I am using for this post is 18 by 24 inches. If you don’t have a large board, you can always use multiple smaller boards.
2. Choose your snacks
It’s important to choose a variety of colors, shapes, and textures for your board to really make it stand out.
3. Arrange your board
Begin by placing any large items (cheese balls, dipping cups, etc.) at different sides of your board. Next, place snacks that pair best with the large items (examples: carrots and hummus or crackers and a cheese ball). Then pull in snacks of different colors (example: raspberries next to white cheddar cheese). Continue this process until your board is full. Make sure you fill all gaps and stack snacks to add dimension to your tray.
Other Boards You May Like
For more boards, check out my Charcuterie Boards page.
I Want To Hear From You!
What is your favorite part about this sweet and salty charcuterie board? Is there anything you would add to it? When did you serve it? Share your feedback in the comments section below!
Also, if you made this board, I’d love to see it! Tag me on Instagram at @lifestyledbysam_
Sweet And Salty Charcuterie
- Snack Board
- Sauce Dishes
- Cheese Knife Set
- Chocolate Covered Apples
- Chocolate Bark
Fruits and Vegges
- Tzatziki Sauce
- Sharp White Cheddar Cheese
- Cheese Ball
Chips, Crackers, Cookies
- Pretzel Crackers
- Pita Chips
- Shortbread Cookies
- Add the tzatziki sauce to a sauce dish.
- Add the hummus to a sauce dish.
- Slice the sharp white cheddar cheese.
- Place the sauce dishes and cheese ball on opposite ends of your board.
- Arrange the cold meats, chocolates, fruits, veggies, dips, sliced cheese, chips, crackers, and cookies on the board so that there are no gaps.